LEVEL 2 @ THE RIVER
>>>> JOIN US ONLINE – LIVE on YouTube or Facebook Live for our 10am Service <<<<<
At Covid Alert Level 2, you will need to register online as we are restricted to meetings of less than 100 people. We will release a link on Wednesday night each week that you can follow to register for that Sunday. It is first in, first served, but if you find that you miss out, you’ll be able to place your name on a priority waiting list for the following Sunday.
PLEASE NOTE OUR 10AM SERVICE FOR 21 FEB IS FULL
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR SUNDAY EVENING 7PM 21 FEBRUARY
Some things to note for Sunday services at Level 2:
- We would like to ask that if you are feeling sick on the day of the service to please stay at home.
- Aim to arrive 15 minutes before church starts (ie 9:45am) so that we can begin right on 10am.
- You will need to enter the auditorium by the glass doors on the right-hand-side of the building. The other glass doors will be locked with signs directing you around the building.
- There are a number of Covid-19 App QR scan codes placed by the door and throughout the auditorium. If you’re using the app, please log your visit by scanning these codes.
- If you’re not using the Covid-19 app, then please fill out your details on the registers as you enter the building
- The chairs have been socially distanced, but are in groups of 3 and 4. This is to enable those in immediate bubbles (ie families) to sit together. Please stay within your bubble when it comes to the seating arrangements.
- We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines during our church service so please refrain from hugs and handshakes and put to use those lovely smiles instead 🙂
- The service will be both live and live-streamed, so if you can’t make it to church this Sunday, the service will be available online.
- River Kids will be running for children who have pre-registered. Creche and Kidets will be combined at Level 2 and will be using the creche room at the rear of the auditorium.
- At this point there will be no barista coffee, or self-serve tea/coffee after the service. Water will be available.
- Hand-santiser is available at the entry doors as well as at various points around the auditorium.
We’re hoping that we’re not going to have to spend too long at this alert level and can return swiftly to unrestricted gatherings! But thanks in advance for your co-operation!
Peter & Annika